Jewelry is a precious possession designed to last a lifetime. However, proper care is required to assure the lasting qualities of your jewelry pieces.
* Keep your jewelry in a fabric- lined jewelry case or in a box with compartments.
* Clean your sterling silver jewelry with a mild soap and water solution.
* Store sterling silver pieces individually in a tarnish- preventive bag.
* Do not expose sterling silver jewelry to air and light during storage, this can cause it to tarnish.
* Be careful with Ultrasonic Cleaners. They can be a convenient way to quickly clean your jewelry at home but can damage some jewelry and prolonged use may loosen gemstones.
* Store your jewelry in a clean, dry place.